tsearch V2 doc needed

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема tsearch V2 doc needed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi there,

good news:  we're about to finish tsearch V2. We've added new ranking function,  and generation of text fragments with
queryterms highlighted.

bad news:  we won't release it without documentation.

Todo: port OpenFTS to new tsearch.

We'd like to have tsearch V2 included into 7.4 release,
which expected to be "soon". Actually, tsearch should be sumbitted
before beta starts. Ideally, we need 2 docs - mandatory README and
tutorial. We're quite busy and don't expect we'll have spare time
to write all docs, but could help answering questions. There were
several guys offering help,  but I don't hear from them.

Regards,    Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83