Re: [ADMIN] Need two languages in the database: Russian and English

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Need two languages in the database: Russian and English
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What's the problem ? You need locale  setting for russian (mine is ru_RU.KOI8-R)
and initdb -E KOI8

    Oleg
On Sat, 11 Apr 2003, Jerry wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I am setting up an application with PHP frontend and PostgreSQL
> backend, I need the database to have two languages English and
> Russian, it will do sorts and searches in both languages. Could
> someone point me to the right direction, where do I start?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jerry

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Сообщение: Re: MySQL and RHDB news; 8.0 troll
Сообщение: Re: MySQL and RHDB news; 8.0 troll