Re: FastPath

От Yi LIN
Тема Re: FastPath
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
HI, Thomas:

Thanks first!

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Paul Thomas wrote:

> On 23/06/2003 23:04 Yi LIN wrote:
> > HI,
> >
> > I want to call PQfn((PGconn*)conn, ...) in fe-exec.c from Java program
> > using FastPath. However, in Java codes the database connection is
> > pgsql.Connection which is total different from (PGconn*)connection in C.
> > How can I get and pass this parameter, conn? It is required that Java
> > connection is the same as C connection in the backend.
> >
> > For your information, originally I want to call
> > (bytestream*)get_write_set(void)
> > in src/backend/replication/writeset.c.
> >
> > Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks in advance.
>
> PGConnection.getFastpathAPI() might be what you're looking for.

Suppose I want to call:
PQfn(conn, 1653, (int*)writeset, &bytes, 0, ar, 0); // in c, result
returned in writest.

should my Java codes look like:
((Fastpath)fp).fastpath(1653, false, null); // in Java ??

where, 1653 is fnid of
bytestream* get_write_set(void);

Regards,

Yi

От: "Kallol Nandi"
Сообщение: Re: Urgent : JDBC problem in PostgreSql for Linux