Re: tsearch -- regular expressions?

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: tsearch -- regular expressions?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Amancio Hasty, Jr wrote:

> Curious , what are your thoughts on:
>
> The String B-Tree: A New Data Structure for
> String Search in External Memory
> http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/ferragina98string.html

I have this paper in my archive. Don't know if I'll have a time
to study. We're looking, of course, for effective ADT for searching
but we're limited by GiST framework, because it's the only way to
implement something new into postgres without touching the core.

If you feel you're ready to invest your time and brains into
full text searhing you're welcome !

> or
>
> Suffix Binary Search Trees And Suffix Arrays
> http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/irving01suffix.html
>

>     Tnks
>     Amancio

Regards,    Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83