Re: help with DBvisualiser install for postgresql jdbc

От Aaron Mulder
Тема Re: help with DBvisualiser install for postgresql jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
    If you're having trouble installing DBVisualizer, you're asking
for help on the wrong forum.  Once you have DBVisualizer installed and
running successfully, if you're getting errors connecting to a PostgreSQL
database, we'll be able to help you with that.
    But to throw you a bone, DBVis prompts you to select a JRE during
the installation process...  So if it doesn't work now, try reinstalling
it and selecting a valid JDK during the installation process.

Aaron