Latin1 characters

От Alejandro Aguilar Sierra
Тема Latin1 characters
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello:

I want to insert international characters (latin1, iso8859-1, accents, ñ,
etc). I can do it directly but when I tri to do it with the driver I got
a ? in place of every accented character. For instance, the output of the
attached program is this:

   Column 1:  prueba3333
   Column 2:  Ni?os del ca??n

I'm compiling with the javac's flag '-encoding latin1' and it works,
except for the string retrieved from the data base.

What should I do?

Thank you in advice for any help.

Please reply to my address, I am not yet suscribed to this list.

--
Alejandro Aguilar Sierra
asierra@servidor.unam.mx

Вложения