Re: how to check presence of a function and set permissions?

От Tod McQuillin
Тема Re: how to check presence of a function and set permissions?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, 21 May 2001, Bruno Boettcher wrote:

> since i am now destroying and recreating my functions at every request
> (due to the fact that pl/psql can't cope with dynamic table names,

I don't know about the rest of your question but I believe PostgreSQL
supports dynamic queries in plpgsql since v7.1 --

EXECUTE 'SELECT * FROM ' || table_name || ' WHERE whatever';

However, I do not see it in the documentation, so now I'm not 100%
certain.
--
Tod McQuillin

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: