Re: JDBC invoke of Postgres stored procs?

От Travis Bauer
Тема Re: JDBC invoke of Postgres stored procs?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have specifically tried this, but I don't see why it shouldn't
work.  Call it as an executeUpdate, and not an executeQuery.

Statement st = myConnection.createStatement();
st.executeUpdate("create function . . . ");

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer