setting permissions on a new table in a trigger

От Travis Bauer
Тема setting permissions on a new table in a trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have a trigger that creates a number of new views and create a user upon
insert into a table. The trigger is writtne in c.  Works great.

I also have to revoke all permissions on the new table, grant all to the
group "officestaff" and grant select to the new user.  I cannot do this in
the trigger itself because the new tables creations are not yet committed
to the database.

Question: Is there a way to create tables _and_ set permissions on those
tables within a single trigger, or is there some other way to get the
permissions set automatically?

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer