Re:

От Travis Bauer
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
One problem you may have with this is that if a function accesses some
table, the user who uses that function must also have permissions on the
table.  I have a similar problem.  I'd like to give permissions on a view,
but not on the table underlying the view (the view serves to filter out
some records the user shouldn't see).  I can't give permission to use view
without giving permission to use the table.

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer