Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problems compiling version 7

От Travis Bauer
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problems compiling version 7
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've found part of the problem.  I put "echo $TR" right before the line
that is failing.  $TR is set to "/usr/ucb/tr" during the
configuration.  The directory ucb does not exist.  If execute "which
tr" at the command line, I get "/usr/bin//tr."  Why is $TR getting set to
/usr/ucb/tr?

By the way, I do not get this problem when compiling the last version of
Postgresql on this same machine.  I'm in the processof upgrading.  That
compile was fine.

Thanks,

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer