Re: Newbie DB problem

От Travis Bauer
Тема Re: Newbie DB problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Keith,

As you might imagine, this is a huge area of research. You might
take a look at a book called "How Search Engines Work."  It is written by
a professor at the Universtiy of Tenessee and gives a good introduction to
the standard data structures/algorithms for such things.

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer