Re: [HACKERS] RAW I/O device

От merlin@scl.cwru.edu
Тема Re: [HACKERS] RAW I/O device
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I may be out of place on this one,  but remember that postgres runs on
other systems besides linux.  Making the DB work w/ one FS (and write the
storage code for it) seems pointless if we are still stuck on normal FSs
on other machines.

- merlin

                   ------++++======++++------Smith Computer Lab Administrator,  Case Western Reserve University
bap@scl.cwru.edu| 216.368.5066 | http://home.cwru.edu/~bap                   ------++++======++++------