flushing output in PERL

От D. Duccini
Тема flushing output in PERL
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
here ya go

   select((select($hdl), $| = 1)[0]);      # this little magic line flushes file

-duck

On Wed, 2 May 2001, J. Patrick Lanigan wrote:

> I am having a similar issue. How do you flush the buffer after each line in
> perl?
>
> > D. Duccini wrote:
> >
> > PERL buffers its output -- you'll need to flush it after each line

david@backpack.com            BackPack Software, Inc.        www.backpack.com
+1 651.645.7550 voice       "Life is an Adventure.
+1 651.645.9798 fax            Don't forget your BackPack!"

Сообщение: Re: Strange INSERT phenomenon with key constraints
Сообщение: Re: Strange INSERT phenomenon with key constraints