Re: Gripe: working on configure now requires Automake installed locally

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Gripe: working on configure now requires Automake installed locally
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Tom Lane wrote:

> Huh?  libtool doesn't require automake; I've been using it quite
> successfully for libjpeg without any automake.

Okay, then I'll have to investigate more. I'll tell you what, I'll change
`aclocal' to `cat' for the time being. But I'd sure hate to have all the
macro definitions in one file. As someone else once said, you separate
what you test for from how you do the testing -- implementation hiding.