Re: [HACKERS] RE: cvs-commit-digest V1 #856

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] RE: cvs-commit-digest V1 #856
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:

> pqbool is removed from libpq-fe.h.
> Couldn't compile interfaces/perl5 now.
>
> In addition,this seems to change external interface of PQprint().
> Is it OK ?

Darn, seems like I'm doing everything wrong these days. I gotta take some
time off to get my wits together. This is not anyone's fault out there,
maybe I just wasn't ready quite yet. I don't want to be the problem
person. I'll be back. (psql quoting bug will be fixed.)