Re: [HACKERS] initdb problems on Solaris

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] initdb problems on Solaris
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Keith Parks wrote:

> Just noticed we no longer have trusty "pg_id".....

Wasn't needed any longer. However, with the persisting problems on
Solaris, I am tempted to take the 'id' command from FreeBSD (which seems
to be POSIX compliant) and reinstitute it as new pg_id. That would also
solve the whoami problem (the reverse if what pg_id did).

Any protests? Otherwise I'll get this fixed.