Re: [HACKERS] Re: [SQL] inserts/updates problem under stressing !

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [SQL] inserts/updates problem under stressing !
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 21:00:45 +0400 (MSD)
> From: Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>
> To: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> Cc: pgsql-hackers@postgreSQL.org, pgsql-sql@postgreSQL.org
> Subject: [HACKERS] Re: [SQL] inserts/updates problem under stressing !
>
> Tom,
>
> I just posted my latest results and it seems I have no
> problem at all at home - numbers from access_log and and database

Blin, just add stressing at home and also got duplicates !
funny, that at home I have P166, 64Mb system but had to raise
a number of concurrent connections to 20 to get duplicates.
At work I got them already at 10 concurrent connections.
Probably this fact illustrates a big progress in Linux kernel development -
I run at home 2.2.10 version while at work - 2.0.36 SMP.
Regards,
    Oleg