Re: [HACKERS] destroydb doesn't close connection with client (httpd <-> pg)

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] destroydb doesn't close connection with client (httpd <-> pg)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I also think this is the bug in postgres. I didn't check if this
behaivour is the same with 6.4.2 though. It could be nice if
backend could communicate with 'persistent' client to tell him
that database is destroyed and client probably could decide
if he wants to try to reestablish connection. So in case database
restored nothing dangerous would happens to client (pprobably
just informational message in that case ).
Regards,    Oleg