Re: [HACKERS] regression test results - Linux, cvs

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] regression test results - Linux, cvs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:38:41 +0000
> From: "Thomas G. Lockhart" <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu>
> To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>
> Cc: pgsql-hackers@postgreSQL.org
> Subject: Re: [HACKERS] regression test results - Linux, cvs
>
> > This is a diff of several regression tests I run on my Linux box
> > (last cvs):
>
> All known problems/features being fixed now.
>
> The random test fails occasionally (at random, suprisingly enough :)
> since I'm doing a statistical test and occasionally the result falls
> outside the arbitrary limits I set. But I didn't want the limits to be
> too loose otherwise we might miss truly incorrect results. If you rerun,
> random is likely to pass.

Yes,
random test passed ok 1 from 3 tries. I have no time to test its
randomness :-)

btw, vacuum crash  when postmaster starts with -B 1024 option
seems fixed now !!!! I tried many times 'vacuum analyze' and never
get problem ! Probably this is a bonus of last fixes :-)Regards,    Oleg

>                     - Tom

phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83