Re: [INTERFACES] table very big !!!!!

От Pablo Saul Salazar - CESERCOMP
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] table very big !!!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Yes, i have a C program that first do delete and after run command vacuum
analyze, but this command dont do nothing, because the size the table
grow

another solutions!!! ???

Thanks

Pablo Salazar LoaizaAsistente de Redes CESERCOMP-ESPOL

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Peter Mount wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Pablo Salazar Loaiza wrote:
>
> > Hello all
> >
> > I have a DB in Postgres, and i have one application that work with this
> > DB, and exist one table where dialy is writing register in this table,
> > but to midnigth , i do delete from table.
> >
> > But the size always is growing.
>
> Are you running a vacuum after the delete?
>
> Peter
>
> --
>        Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk
>       Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk
> PostgreSQL JDBC Faq: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres
>  Java PDF Generator: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] table very big !!!!!
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] table very big !!!!!