I am looking for an example about JDBC-postgreSQL usages.

От Joon Chung
Тема I am looking for an example about JDBC-postgreSQL usages.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi! I have planed to use JDBC driver on postgreSQL.
So, If I have any JDBC-postgreSQL source code, my project would be
a lot easier.

Where can I find the source codes and any documentation about JDBC?

thank you for your advance.

PS. I couldn't find any useful information at the programmer guide in your
web site.