questions to where...

От Eunil Won
Тема questions to where...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
 Dear Sir/Madam,

 This is a postgresql user and facing some errors. I was
wondering whom should i contact and found this email address.
Could someone in the mailing list answer the cause of the
following error or proper email address that such question
should be sent? My deep appologies if this message bothers
any of you.

 Sincerely yours, Eunil Won

---------
NOTICE:  SIAssignBackendId: discarding tag 2147403135
TAPEDB : Connection to database 'eiwon' failed.
FATAL 1:  Backend cache invalidation initialization failed
TAPEDB : Connection to dbase failed. Check db.
NOTICE:  SIAssignBackendId: discarding tag 2147403135
Connection to database 'eiwon' failed.
---------

FYI: a process is accessing db in every 10 minutes and the
above happened twice in two days, not consequtively.