Re: [GENERAL] Missing features ?

От Remigiusz Sokolowski
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Missing features ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Hi!
>
> I'm looking for a kind of history or archive-feature in Postgresql like in the
> older postgres versions.
> There it was possible by using Tmin and Tmax to recover old states of a
> database.
> Unfortunatly I didn't find something about database backup and recovery with
> postgresql in the manual.
>
> Can anybody help me with this problem?
>
> Thanks...Joerg

hi!
You probably mean Time Travel chapter in postgres manual.
I don't know if this is possible with actual versions of Postgres, but You
can try it
    Rem
Remigiusz Sokolowski      e-mail: rems@gdansk.sprint.pl           * *

От: Remigiusz Sokolowski
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] How can I call a function to return a code fragement from within a pg_Exec