Re: Question of Encryption and ECCN number

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Question of Encryption and ECCN number
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, Osamu Tachiyama wrote:

> Dear pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
>
> We would like to know whether the following software classified as EAR99
> and is not use encryption.
> If following software use encryption, could you please inform ECCN number
> and what type encryption used to us.

The JDBC driver itself does not contain any encryption code and is not
export controlled.  It utilizes the SSL and Kerberos encryption provided
by the JVM.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: Totally weird behaviour in org.postgresql.Driver
Сообщение: Re: Totally weird behaviour in org.postgresql.Driver