Re: BUG #4638: Bug with Geometry in Array

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: BUG #4638: Bug with Geometry in Array
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, 2 Mar 2009, "Dr. Bj=F6rn Weitzig" wrote:

> I can't find any "modified JDBC driver", only the "JDBC extension"
> postgis.jar (your link), which I use und which doesn't help. postgis.jar
> seems to be an add-on to the default JDBC driver, not an replacement.
> I use postgis_1.3.5.jar with postgresql-8.3-603.jdbc3.jar

Right, postgis.jar is just an addon, and it's really a bug in the main=20
JDBC driver.  I have put in a fix for this bug into the JDBC driver for=20
the next release.  I've put up a copy of it here, and it should fix things=
=20
for you.

http://ejurka.com/pgsql/jars/arrdim/

Kris Jurka