Re: PostgreSQL JDBC - Long Running Stored Procedure - Out of Memory

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: PostgreSQL JDBC - Long Running Stored Procedure - Out of Memory
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, ErMejo wrote:

> I solved my problem, but really, why does the PostgreSQL JDBC driver
> have to keep in memory all the RAISE NOTICE texts?
> Can't they simply be discarded/ignored?

The notices are available from Statement.getWarnings().  Why output them
if you were just going to throw them away?

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL JDBC - Long Running Stored Procedure - Out of Memory
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL JDBC - Long Running Stored Procedure - Out of Memory