Re: Documentation problem with LargeObjectManager

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Documentation problem with LargeObjectManager
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, David Goodenough wrote:

> However this has shown up another problem.  The createLO shown in the
> docs has an arguement, but the JDBC4 jar file says that this createLO is
> deprecated, and I presume I should use the no arguement version.

I don't see that here:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/publicapi/org/postgresql/largeobject/LargeObjectManager.html

Kris Jurka

От: David Goodenough
Сообщение: Re: Documentation problem with LargeObjectManager
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: Issue with DataBaseMetaData.GetTypeInfo()