Re: Array Char/VarChar Size

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Array Char/VarChar Size
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, dmp wrote:

> Given a defined table as such:
>
> CREATE TABLE array_types (
>
>   data_type_id serial NOT NULL,
>     decimal_array decimal(16,2)[] DEFAULT NULL,
>   numeric_array numeric(10,2)[] DEFAULT NULL,
>   varchar_array varchar(30)[] DEFAULT NULL,
>   char_array char(30)[][] DEFAULT NULL,
>   PRIMARY KEY  (data_type_id)
> );
>
> How do I obtain the precision, decimal places, or character
> sizing information from the database. Notice these are array
> types.

Currently the driver does not return this information, but we've listed it
as an open feature request:

http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1010248&group_id=1000224&atid=857

Kris Jurka

От: Daniel Migowski
Сообщение: Re: Fastest way to check aliveness of connection
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: Bug while retrieving money data type from db