Re: [Pljava-dev] pljava.dll - bogus error

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: [Pljava-dev] pljava.dll - bogus error
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, James Calfee wrote:

> Please improve error reporting for this:
>
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not load library "C:/Program
> Files/PostgreSQL/8.2/lib/pljava.dll": The specified module could not be
> found.

Unfortunately this error message comes from the server which gets it from
windows.  So pljava is at least two steps removed from it, so we're in no
position to improve it.  Perhaps the server guys can coax some more
details out of windows.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: arrays of floating point numbers / linear algebra operations into the DB
Сообщение: Re: arrays of floating point numbers / linear algebra operations into the DB