Re: JDBC and GSSAPI/Krb5

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: JDBC and GSSAPI/Krb5
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Henry B. Hotz wrote:

> If I do it over Christmas vacation would that be soon enough?  Unfortunately
> work commitments have heated up, and I can't really sneak time for it before
> then.

That's cutting it real close.  The server release is tenatively scheduled
for the first or second week of January and I'll be on vacation the last
two weeks of the year, so it doesn't look good.  Unless the changes are
isolated (I'd think so) and trivial (not so sure), it's not going to get
in.  I'll see if I can find some time over the next two weeks to work on
it.  If not we'll just have to see...

Kris Jurka