Re: Training events policy ... first test case

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007, Dave Page wrote:

> You have some proof they're doing anything inappropriate? Confident a
> judge would accept it if they sued for damage to their reputation and
> loss of potential business by allegations made in a public forum?

You're right, I hadn't thought about it in that respect.  I don't like it,
but this is probably an area to tread carefully.

Kris Jurka

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case