Re: Training events policy ... first test case

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I don't see why not.  This whole thread has been full of vague, "some
companies" are doing bad things.  If there are bad apples out there, let's
expose them.  While it may not be appropriate to speak for the community
yet, I don't see why individuals naming names is a bad thing.  It focuses
the actual discussion back to reality and let's people in the know have
some useful information when discussing or considering training.

Your suggestion implies that instead of doing this publicly a www team
cabal should decide this in some back room and not inform anyone of it.

Kris Jurka

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case