Re: Error reporting issue in SimpleParameterList

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Error reporting issue in SimpleParameterList
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007, Nathan.Keynes@csiro.au wrote:

>   I've been trying to put together a minimal example of what we were
> doing to trigger it, but unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce
> it outside of the original (too large for a test case) dataset yet. We
> did trace it to code that was conceptually something like this:

I can't trigger it either.  What might help is running your original code
with driver logging turned on.  Add ?loglevel=2 to your JDBC URL and it
will log everything the driver is doing behind the scenes.  From this
perhaps we can see where the driver is getting confused.

Kris Jurka