Re: So, why isn't *every* buildfarm member failing ecpg right now?

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: So, why isn't *every* buildfarm member failing ecpg right now?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> turnip_moth is also a Solaris 9 box and doesn't seem have the same issue.
>
> Kris, is there anything unusual installed on the box that would make it
> behave like this?

Not sure what's going on here.  I did a manual run of the ecpg tests and
it completed normally.  This machine is quite out of date and it has a
large mix of GNU tools with the solaris ones.  Since turnip_moth is
maintained by Sun I would expect it to be up to date on patches and have
few non-Sun tools installed.  So it could be using a different interpreter
or it could be using a broken tool for which a patch has been released.
I'll try doing a run with the buildfarm client later today to try and
reproduce this.

Kris Jurka