Re: Buildfarm feature request: some way to track/classify failures

От Jeremy Drake
Тема Re: Buildfarm feature request: some way to track/classify failures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> OK, for anyone that wants to play, I have created an extract that contains a
> summary of every non-CVS-related failure we've had. It's a single table
> looking like this:
>
> CREATE TABLE mfailures (
>    sysname text,
>    snapshot timestamp without time zone,
>    stage text,
>    conf_sum text,
>    branch text,
>    changed_this_run text,
>    changed_since_success text,
>    log_archive_filenames text[],
>    build_flags text[]
> );

Sweet.  Should be interesting to look at.

> The dump is just under 1Mb and can be downloaded from
> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/mfailures.dump

Sure about that?

--14:45:45--  http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/mfailures.dump          => `mfailures.dump'
Resolving www.pgbuildfarm.org... 207.173.203.146
Connecting to www.pgbuildfarm.org|207.173.203.146|:80... connected.
Length: 9,184,142 (8.8M) [text/plain]

--
BOO!  We changed Coke again!  BLEAH!  BLEAH!