Re: [pgsql-patches] unprivileged contrib and pl install

От Jeremy Drake
Тема Re: [pgsql-patches] unprivileged contrib and pl install
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, Jeremy Drake wrote:

> I am digging through the code looking at this, and I have a question.  As
> far as I can tell, there is currently no owner for a pg_language entry.
> Is this correct or is ownership information stored somewhere other than
> the pg_language relation?  Are you suggesting that a lanowner column would
> need to be added?

Sort of answered my own question, found this comment:* Note: for now, languages are treated as owned by the bootstrap*
user.We should add an owner column to pg_language instead.

So in the course of implementing this, an owner column would probably need
to be added to pg_language, I guess.

--
If a 6600 used paper tape instead of core memory, it would use up tape
at about 30 miles/second.    -- Grishman, Assembly Language Programming