Re: Bug with callable statement and output parameters

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Bug with callable statement and output parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 22 May 2006, Kris Jurka wrote:

> In testing I found some other related bugs regarding trying to retrieve
> results that are not available as the attached test cases demonstrate.

I've fixed the following three problem cases for CallableStatements in CVS
HEAD.

1) Calling wasNull before fetching anything threw an
    ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

2) Fetching data before executing the statement threw a
    NullPointerException.

3) Fetching data when nothing was registered to be returned threw a
    NullPointerException.

Kris Jurka