pg_dump exclusion switches and functions/types

От Kris Jurka
Тема pg_dump exclusion switches and functions/types
Дата
Re: pg_dump exclusion switches and functions/types  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Testing out the new pg_dump exclusion switches I've found that excluding a
table means that no functions or types will be dumped.  Excluding one
table shouldn't exclude these objects.  My real use case for this
functionality is that I have a database that has 99% of its space used by
one big table and I'd like to be able to dump the rest of the database
quickly.  If I lose function/type information it's useless.

Kris Jurka