Re: Cassowary failing to report the results back to the

От Jeremy Drake
Тема Re: Cassowary failing to report the results back to the
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Adrian Maier wrote:

> It's not clear  to me where does that date-in-the-future come from.
> The machine's
> date is set correctly:
> $ date
> Mon Sep 11 11:00:30 PST 2006

Um, no.  I am currently in the PST time zone, and I can say from
first-hand experience that the current time is 2:21 am, not 11 am.  I have
confirmed this by looking out the window and noticing a distinct lack of
light.  The time you have quoted is about 8.5 hours in the future.
Suggest you either verify your time zone, or look out your window
;)

--
If you can lead it to water and force it to drink, it isn't a horse.