Re: JDBC issue

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: JDBC issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Tue, 23 May 2006, Joel Alejandro Espinosa Carra wrote:

> I searched at google and did not find any answer. I have an older JDCB driver
> in my java web application, if I update the driver to the 7.4 build 216
> version some of the querys like the next show no results in the ResultSet
> object:

I have no idea why the JDBC driver would cause any sort of difference in
the results of a query.  Are you sure you're connecting to the same server
and running the exact same query when you get results in psql?

If you can send a self contained reproducible example I'll take a look at
it, but I've got to guess it's something wrong with your code or your
connection.  You could also try updating to a newer JDBC driver, the 7.4
series is not maintained any longer.

> ps. please tell me if it is the wrong mailing list for this issue.

You should ask JDBC questions on the pgsql-jdbc list.

Kris Jurka