Re: COPY rehashed

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: COPY rehashed
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 16 May 2006, A.M. wrote:

> I would like to be able to use COPY operations from JDBC. I searched the
> archives and the last time it came up was August 2005. Everyone seems to
> be in agreement that it would come in handy, patches are available, but
> the indecision seems to be how to expose the COPY API. Is this correct?

Originally yes, but at this point I think we've resigned ourselves to
putting out whatever we can rather than working on the more complicated
API.  The problem is really a matter of time and interest.  All of the
maintainers are very busy and can barely keep up with existing bug
reports and list traffic.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: JDBC driver and java strings
Сообщение: Re: JDBC driver and java strings