Re: FastPath blocked when ERROR is thrown

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: FastPath blocked when ERROR is thrown
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Yi Lin wrote:

> I am using a modified version of Postgresql 7.2. It was modified by adding
> Writeset functionality needed by replication such as Postgres-R. The
> function Fastpath.fastpath(2075, ..) -> PQfn(conn, 2075, ..) in the
> attached codes will trigger a non-standard function putWriteset()

I don't know how to help you.  You've got a very non-standard postgresql
version and are doing unusual things with it (fastpath calls).  Unless you
can demonstrate that the JDBC driver is doing something wrong you should
ask on another list, perhaps a postgres-r specific one.

Kris Jurka