Re: [pgsql-www] 8.1 PDF Documentation.

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] 8.1 PDF Documentation.
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, David Fetter wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 06:01:42PM -0500, Kris Jurka wrote:
>>
>> 8.1 pdfs are finished.  These versions actually got the correct pdf
>> bookmarks and table of contents.  I can probably rebuild the 7.4 and
>> 8.0 versions in this format if there is sufficient interest.
>
> Way cool.  Is producing these PDFs something that could be
> distributed?  What tools actually work for this?

Distributed?  Not really.  It can't be done in parts, and there's only two
sizes (US and A4).  It also really only needs to be done once per release
(although I suppose it would be nice to do for point releases.)

It took about two days each (run serially) on a 2xOpteron 246 using debian
unstable's:

openjade: 1.3.2-8
opensp: 1.5.1/0-4
docbook-dsssl: 1.79-3

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] 8.1 PDF Documentation.
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] 8.1 PDF Documentation.