Re: getIndexInfo() not returning operator classes

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: getIndexInfo() not returning operator classes
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Thomas Kellerer wrote:

> for the above mentioned index, I would expect the "DEFINITION" field of the
> result set to contain "bar varchar_pattern_ops". Unless I misunderstood the
> operator class and it does not apply to a column but to the whole index. In
> that case, yes there isn't an apropriate place to put this information.

Opclasses are per column, not for the whole index.  I don't see any
DEFINITION column though.

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/sql/DatabaseMetaData.html#getIndexInfo(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20boolean,%20boolean)

Kris Jurka

От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: getIndexInfo() not returning operator classes
Сообщение: Re: getIndexInfo() not returning operator classes