Re: [BUGS] BUG #1780: JDBC driver "setNull" throws for BLOB and CLOB

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #1780: JDBC driver "setNull" throws for BLOB and CLOB
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> Bug reference:      1780
> PostgreSQL version: 8.0.1
> Details:
>
> Whenver I call PreparedStatement.setNull(int, int) on BLOB or CLOB columns,
> an exception below occurs. Driver version: postgresql-8.0-310.jdbc3.jar. But
> looks like latest CVS version has the same problem.

This has been fixed in CVS for the 8.0 and development drivers, we just
haven't done a release in nearly three months.  I'll put out a release
this weekend unless there are any other outstanding fixes I'm unaware of.

Kris Jurka