Re: Buildfarm issues on specific machines

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Buildfarm issues on specific machines
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005, Tom Lane wrote:

> The short answer is that you should install flex 2.5.4, or else forget
> about testing the 7.2 branch.  I don't think anyone will be very
> interested in making 7.2 work with flex 2.5.31.

Actually there are problems in the 7.3 branch as well in the cube,
tsearch, and seg modules.  Here are some patches for the 7.2 version check
and 7.2 and 7.3 tsearch code.  I'll work on getting cube and seg up to
speed as well if people agree we want these fixes.

Kris Jurka