Re: Interval support for Postgres

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Interval support for Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005, Oliver Siegmar wrote:

> The applied patch contains all modifications from the last one
> (pgjdbc_interval2.diff) as well as a replacement for the regular expression
> code.

Here's my version of it.  Changes:
 - Always use noniso format for sending intervals to the backend.
   This makes it possible to support a seconds field of 90.  Also
   don't need to worry about signs of fields.
 - Calendar.getTimeInMillis is protected before 1.4
 - Added db access to the test case

My one remaining question is about the roll function.  What is the purpose
of roll, don't we want add?  Ignoring carryover seems like a mistake.
Also in the roll method the milliseconds calculation should round the
value so 0.6006 seconds becomes 601 milliseconds.

Kris Jurka

Вложения