Re: 8.0.1 performance question.

От: Kris Jurka
Тема: Re: 8.0.1 performance question.
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-jdbc

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

8.0.1 performance question.  (<>, )
 Re: 8.0.1 performance question.  (Kris Jurka, )

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005  wrote:

> Thank you for the quick response.  To help me debug what's happening,
> can you tell me what's the difference between the 7.4 and 8.0 jdbc
> drivers in this regard?  Is this something that is newly introduced in
> 8.0?  Or is this something that has always been happening?

8.0 is the first driver version to take advantage of the V3 protocol's
ability to return the base tables and columns of a ResultSet.
Previously isNullable was hardcoded to always return
columnNullableUnknown and isAutoIncrement always returned false.

I guess the question is why are you calling these methods if they didn't
work previously?

Kris Jurka

В списке pgsql-jdbc по дате сообщения: