Re: DatabaseMetaData.getIndexInfo and function-based indexes

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: DatabaseMetaData.getIndexInfo and function-based indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, peter royal wrote:
> >> would a patch to have DMD.getIndexInfo() return this information be
> >> accepted into the tree? if so, i'll work one up.
> >
> > Yes, a column name of "pg_expression_N" is rather useless.  upper(a)
> > may not be a column name, but it is more accurate and informative.
>
> Patch + test cases attached.

I've applied this with some minor modifications:

- I've extended it to work for < 7.4 servers
- You had modified the SELECT column order to return COLUMN_NAME in
  a different position than required by the spec.
- Fixed the test cases to pass for < 7.4 servers

Thanks.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #1523: precision column value returned from getTypeInfo()
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #1523: precision column value returned from getTypeInfo()